We have breathtaking sunrises and at night the lights of Fish Hoek, Kalk Bay, Muizenberg and Gordons Bay twinkle like candles across the bay.
Coffee shops and restaurants serving a range of cuisine can be found within 4 km.
Cape Point where the Atlantic and the Indian oceans meet, is just a 15 min drive away.
Cape Town City Centre is 40 mins away and Groot Constantia Wine Estate is 30 km away.
Cape Town International Airport is a 55 min drive from the property.
The famous Boulders Beach where you can swim with penguins is within walking distance as are several other safe and beautiful beaches - Fishermans beach is a mere 2 minute walk.
- This is a strictly non-smoking apartment.
- WI-FI Available.
- The lounge has satelite tv and a double bed for extra accommodation (price negotiable) with an open plan kitchenette.
- The bedroom has fabulous views - watch the whales in season from your kingsize bed.
- There is a built in cupboard for storage and bed linen is supplied.
- The kitchenette is equipped with an electric stove, a fridge/freezer, a microwave, kettle toaster and all the necessary crockery and kitchenware.
- The bathroom has a bath and a separate shower.
- Bath towels are supplied.
- Beach towels can be supplied at an additional charge (nb: bath towels are not for beach use)
- There are ceiling fans in both the lounge and the bedroom.
- The apartment has a private entrance and there is off street parking for one vehicle.
- Tea and coffee making facilities are provided.
- English, Afrikaans, French, Spanish and Italian are spoken.